Which of the following items is not a component of Quality Score?
- Landing page experience
- Maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid (Correct Answer)
- Ad relevance
- Expected clickthrough rate (CTR)
Maximum cost-per-click bid is not one of the four components of a Quality Score.
In Google Ads, your Quality Score consists of four Quality Status columns.
- Quality Score: a summary, combined score of the other three columns below
- Landing Page Experience: how well your landing page matches the expectations of those that clicked on your ad
- Expected Clickthrough Rate (CTR): projection for how often people will click on your ad when they see it
- Ad Relevance: how well your ad content relates to the keywords you’ve chosen
While some of the four pillars compare to your past ad performance, others relate to how well you know your audience. Low-performing ads often mean that you are targeting the wrong keywords or that your message is unclear.