Converting YouTube videos to MP3s gives you the freedom to listen to your favorite songs without cell service or mobile data. This means you can turn your screen off at the gym, camping, in the car, and still enjoy your music. Never sit in silence again on a road trip when you drive beyond the reach of cell towers. How can you convert YouTube videos to MP3s?
Method 1: Use your computer then transfer
- Find a YouTube to MP3 converter that you like.
- Open it in one tab.
- Open a tab and navigate to the YouTube video you want to convert.
- Copy the URL and re-open the YouTube to MP3 converter tab.
- Paste the URL into the text field as instructed on the website.
- Click download.
- Create a folder on your Desktop or elsewhere for your MP3s.
- After your file fully downloads, open your Downloads folder.
- Transfer the MP3 to your MP3 folder via copy-and-paste or drag and drop. You can rename any files you would like at this time.
- Use a micro-USB to USB cable to connect your phone to your computer.
- Turn on file sharing on your Android.
- From your computer open the folder connected to your Android.
- Transfer your MP3 folder from your computer to the phone.
Method 2: Use wifi and mobile YouTube to MP3 converter website
Save your data by connecting to your wifi or another wifi source on your Android. This method has the advantage of not needing a computer or a converter app.
- Choose a YouTube to MP3 converter website that has an easy-to-use mobile site.
- Connect your device to wifi.
- Open your TouTube app.
- Find the video you want to convert to an MP3.
- Click the ‘Share’ button and choose the URL copy option.
- Open your YouTube to MP3 converter website.
- Press and hold on the text field for the YouTube link, then paste the URL
- Allow your YouTube converter to find the video.
- Then when the button appears, click ‘Download.’
- Your MP3 can be found using a music player app.
Method 3: Use a YouTube to MP3 converter app
Skip the website and use an app. We recommend Syncio YouTube Downloader, Peggo, and YouMP34.
- Open the Playstore.
- Locate a YouTube to MP3 converter app. If you’re unsure which to choose, go with one that has with a high user review average.
- Download the app.
- Open the app once installed and begin converting your favorite songs.
Enjoy using a YouTube video to MP3 Converter
All of these YouTube to MP3 conversion methods are simple to use. Once you begin converting YouTube videos to MP3s, you’ll love the freedom of playing songs on your Android using an MP3 player. Create playlists, have fun, and enjoy.